Thursday 28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving - Why I am Thankful

It's that time of the year again when I look back and give thanks for being here.
This past year has been a year of mixed blessings.

I gave birth to my third child who is a beautiful, joyful child. I also lost a very dear friend of mine, someone who always made me smile and had my back.

These days I don't write as frequently as I'd like but all in all I'm happy with where I am. So it is with great pleasure that I give a huge thanks because in all thing we still have to be thankful.

First and foremost, I give thanks to God without whom none of this would be possible.

I give thanks to my darling husband, Mr T, for being the head of our family. I love you!

To my beautiful children, for understanding when mummy has to work. Mummy loves you all!

To my beta readers, Queenie, Bimbo, Kemi, Henza, Chinwe, and Mpanda for loving my stories so much you are willing to read the crappy first drafts.

To everyone who's ever bought my book, read it, left a review and / or recommended it.

To the lovely network of authors who are always there to provide support.

To Michaela Rhua, Nana Prah, Dee Little whose words and actions are always encouraging.

Thank you, all. I love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews