Thursday 12 April 2012

I'm over at The Nuthouse Scribblers

Hiya! There's no Thrusty Thursday post this week because I'm over at The Nuthouse Scribblers blog.
Some of you know I'm a regular contributor over there. It's the online home for a group of up and coming writers who met after the New Voices 2010 contest and formed a critique group. Some of us have been recently published and others on their way to publication.

My post is about the lead character in my next contemporary romance, An Engagement Challenge. I shared with you my dilemma in picking the right cover in my post Judge A Book By Its Cover. Now you can read about the character behind the cover and also see the final cover I chose. There's also an excerpt from the book.

I'd love to see you all over there. Just click this link. Stop by and say hello.

If you recently enter a giveaway contest on my blog. Check the top right-hand bar for the list of winners. Have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews