Wednesday 21 October 2015

My first #audiobook title is here. Keeping Secrets audio is out now #MidWeekTease

Happy Hump Day, sweeties! Welcome back to Mid Week Tease.

Today, I'm excited to announce that I have my first title in audiobook format. Yay!



Keeping Secrets: The Essien Trilogy, Volume 1
Written by: Kiru Taye
Narrated by: Ian Gordon
Length: 6 hrs and 11 mins
Unabridged Audiobook
Release Date:19/10/2015

 So of course I have a audio teaser from the book. I love the narrator's voice. I hope you do too. He reminds me of Tom Hiddleston's voice. *grins*
Click play on the YouTube clip to listen.



Keeping Secrets audiobook is now available at 

If you're in Africa it's also coming soon to Talking Bookz.

Did you enjoy the teaser? Leave me a comment.
Also check out these mid-week teasers.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews