Wednesday 25 July 2012

*W*I*N* HIS PRINCESS #historicalromance Ancient #Africa

I'm over at The Nuthouse Scribblers this week, giving away a FREE copy of my latest historical romance HIS PRINCESS (Men of Valor, 3).

According to its first review on Amazon, the reviewer is
"...ENJOYING this author's VIVID imagination...once again I'm CAUGHT UP in the INTRIGUING suspense surrounding Prince Emeka, his wife Princess Nonye and her servant girl Ezinne..."

If you want to read it for free, pop over to The Nuthouse Scribblers blog and leave me a comment. The winner will be selected on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews