Sunday 28 July 2013

Yay! I have #CoverArt for SCARS and #SexySnippets too

Finally, I have the cover art for Scars, part one of the Passion Shields series of erotic contemporary novellas. 

I'm always excited whenever I get my cover art. For a visual person like me, it's a more tangible proof that I have a book coming out than when I see a book contract.
So I hope you'll celebrate with me.

Ta dah!

Release date: August 1, 2013!

Here's the blurb:

She clutches at control to cover her flaws.
He wants to strip her bare because she's beautiful.

Selina Moss hides a secret beneath her controlled happy exterior. Her body is covered in scars and she's never revealed them to anyone. She's not beautiful and she doesn't want pity.

However, it's her wedding night and husband, Benjamin Moss, is determined to strip down her barriers.

Benjamin is not playing fair, not when he's deploying breath-stealing seduction as well as mind-melting sex toys. But will he still want her when she bares all?



For my sexy snippet, I've gone right back to the start of the story. I hope it hooks you.
If you can't wait till Thursday, you can check out previous sexy snippets from this story here and here. Enjoy.
~*~*~*~*~

"I look forward to having you naked in bed tonight."
Benjamin's heavy voice whispered hot against the skin on the back of her ears. The image of her bare body sprawled against the Egyptian cotton sheets of their five-star hotel bed loomed large in Selina's mind. Sparks of arousal travelled down her spine to her very core.
"All your beautiful chocolate skin on display for me."
His hand stroked her thigh—slow, purposeful strokes, igniting into flames of desire that licked her sex, melting it like wax.
She bit her lip, holding back a moan as she turned her head, needing to see his face, taste his lips.
~*~*~*~*~

Do you like the cover? Leave me a comment. I love to read it. 
Check out the other Sexy Snippets this week too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews