Thursday, 5 January 2012

Thrusty Thursday - Unveiling Book Cover no3


Hello readers, it’s not very often I do two posts in one week but this is a special week. On Monday I unveiled the cover to His Strength, the 2nd in the Men of Valor historical romance mini-series which is out February 10.

Today, I’d like to share with you the cover art for my contemporary romance novella due out January 30, 2012. A Valentine Challenge is set mainly in Enugu, Nigeria. Here’s the blurb.

Ex-soldier Michael Ede has spent his time building his life exactly the way he wants it. Life is good. Or so he thinks. So when his friends set him a challenge to exorcise the memory of a woman from his past, he expects it to be a walk in the park.

Socialite Kasie Bosa is spitting fire at men. Her long-term boyfriend has asked for a break via text message of all things. How dare he? She’s told him to go take a dive into the River Niger. And not so politely too. So the next man who dares to cross her path is at risk of getting shredded with her spa manicured nails.


Bad news for Michael who has chosen her as the object of his challenge. But neither of them can deny the sizzling chemistry between them nor control their responses, it seems. It’s the season of love. Can either of them escape unscathed?

I shared an excerpt of the story weeks ago when I was writing it. You can read it here.


Before I sign off, I just wanted to remind you to follow my blog via email so that you don't miss out on news of book releases and special events like give-aways and freebies. The follow me button is on the right hand bar ====>. Remember to check your email to complete the subscription.


So what do you think? Do you like the cover? Are you interested in reading A Valentine Challenge? Share your thoughts, please. Have a great weekend.

Can a quiet man tame his rebellious wife with persevering love?

Is the hunter about to be hunted?