Friday, 6 January 2012

18 & Over Book Blogger Follow



Hello everyone! Welcome to my first 18 & Over Book Blogger Follow.


18 & Over Book Blogger Follow is a weekly feature that begins on Fridays and runs through the weekend, hosted by Crystal from Reading Between the Wines. This is a Friday blog hop with the objective to find and visit other book blogs that share the same interest as you, namely books geared towards the 18 & over crowd, and make some new friends!

Question of the Week:

Do you read multiple books at a time or stick to one?


My answer:

Mostly, I read one book at a time. If a book is engrossing, then there’s little chance I’ll put it down and pick up another.
However, there are some longer reads, especially those in the literary fiction category, that I tend to put down and come back to later. In the meantime I will read shorter category romance to get my fix. LOL

What about you? Do you read multiple books at a time? Share your thoughts and click the link to hop along. Have a great weekend.

Can a quiet man tame his rebellious wife with persevering love?

Is the hunter about to be hunted?