Tuesday, 15 May 2012

I'm an International Sinful Siren




Got your attention, didn't I? LOL

Welcome to the Sinful Sirens blog fest hosted by Guilty Pleasures Book Reviews and Under the Covers Book Blog.

As it's my birthday on 18 May, I'm giving away a $10 book voucher (Amazon or All Romance eBooks) to one lucky winner.
This contest is open internationally.



Here's what you need to do to stand a chance of winning it:

1. Follow my blog via email. The form is on the right-hand bar. Remember to check your inbox and confirm the subscription. (Mandatory)

2. Follow me on Facebook or Twitter or Google+ or Pinterest or all of them. Your choice. The buttons are on the right-hand bar (Mandatory to follow me on one of these)

3. Leave me a comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win. (Also helps to match subscribed emails with names) (Mandatory)

Best of luck to everyone!
Remember to click on either of the links above to hop along for more sinful goodies.