Friday, 28 September 2012

Welcome to BlogFest 2012

Hello everyone! Welcome to BlogFest 2012 hosted by A Journey of Books which runs from 28 to 30 September.

If you've never been here before my name is Kiru and I write sensual romance with passionate characters, mostly set in exotic Africa. If you enjoy contemporary, historical or paranormal romance, then I have a story for you. Please feel free to browse my blog or check out my website for more about my books.

For this blogfest, I'm giving away a $10 gift card from an online book retailer of your choice (Amazon, B&N, Kobo). To win it, simply enter the rafflecopter giveaway below.



a Rafflecopter giveaway
Don't forget to hop along to the other blogs and check out the lovely goodies on offer. Good luck and happy hopping! Here are the next five blogs:

From The TBR Pile
Hesperia Loves Books
Feather Stone, Author
Nicky Elson's Not-So-Deep Thoughts
Malevolent Musings