Monday 13 February 2012

Black Love: Celebrating black romance novels


Hello readers, I'm participating in the Black History Month Blog Hop hosted by Reflections of a Bookaholic & Mocha Girls Read. It's purpose is to give black authors, books, and those who support them a month in the spotlight. This hop is open to any blogger who wants to participate at any time of the month. 
This week we celebrate black romance novels and love stories. Yippee! I'll be sharing some posts, reviews & news focusing on black romance novels and authors, so stay with me.



To kick off, I'd like to share the guest post from African romance author Empi Baryeh as she unveils her debut romance novel MOST ELIGIBLE BACHELOR. Happy reading.


This week, I've been interviewed by the lovely Adura Ojo. I discuss my journey to writing and my opinion on sex scenes in African romance novels. You can read the transcript on Adura Ojo Presents


I'm also over at Myne Whitman Writes this week talking about why I write historical romance. Stop by and say hello.


Also, I've also got 2 ebook give-aways running at the moment. The contest links are on the top-right bar of my blog.
You can win 1 of 2 copies of my latest contemporary romance novella set in Nigeria,  A VALENTINE CHALLENGE. Read an excerpt. Enter to win it here.
You can also win 1 of 3 copies of HIS STRENGTH, book 2 in the Men of Valor historical romance series set in Ancient Africa. Read an excerpt. Enter to win it here.


The week is just beginning, so watch out for more posts coming soon. Have a fantastic week. Happy Valentine's day!



2 comments:

  1. I'll be enjoying reading your posts Kiru. There is a lot of talent around.

    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews