Monday 1 September 2014

Will you host me on my Making Scandal book tour, pretty please? #ASMSG

Yay! It's September and I have a book coming out this month. Making Scandal is out exactly a week today. Want to help me celebrate? I would love it if you could help me out, pretty please, by signing up to host me on your blog during my book tour running from September 8 to 30. You can pick whichever date suits you in that time.
Here's the sign up link 
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1x-yXEUHGMWKgKp-t6IJUuM2uIc3lNbxs0QCjZs1xSJU/viewform

or you can email me directly (kiru dot taye at yahoo dot com) with your blog url and date you want to host.

Thank you!
 Kiru

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews