Saturday 9 November 2013

#SexySnippets The Essiens Trilogy book 2 #NewWIP

Welcome back to  Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share seven sentences from our published novel or work-in-progress.

As I'm working on a new WIP for NaNoWriMo, I decided to share from it. This is a contemporary romance and the follow on story to Keeping Secrets (The Essien Trilogy) which is contracted to Decadent Publishing Ubuntu and coming Spring 2014. For those of you who read Ebony and Felix Essiens's story when I was writing it over a year ago will be excited to know that I'm writing Faith and Mark's story.

So I hope you enjoy this snippet.

~~~

Halle Berry inspired Faith Brown
When his all-seeing blue-black eyes had met hers across the floor, there had been no mistaking the smouldering craving within their depths. She’d been unable to quell her body’s needful trembling when he’d taken her hand. Before the clock had struck midnight she’d been in his arms, on his bed, in his penthouse apartment in Ikoyi.
It had been a night to remember. Being with Mark had been intoxicating, like a heady addictive drug. Once she got a taste of him, she didn’t want to stop. But she’d had to.

~~~

I hope you enjoyed it. Share your thoughts. Leave me a comment. I love to read them.
Check out the other sexy snippets this week. Have a great week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews