Thursday 22 November 2012

Why I'm filled with Gratitude & More #BlackFriday #AReBlast

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and readers who celebrate it.

This time last year I was showing gratitude for a multitude of blessings including signing my first publishing contract and awaiting the release of my first book.

This year, I'm grateful for all those things and more including:

A) The upcoming release of my 7th book title in a year.
B) Readers who continue to surprise me with their support.
C) Friends who stand by me no matter what.
D) A family I can rely on.
E) And most of all, I'm grateful for the upcoming addition of a 3rd child to our family and a whole lot more.

What are you thankful about this year? Share.

***

PS: An Engagement Challenge is discounted by 75% from 23 - 26 November 2012 over at All Romance eBooks to celebrate the season.
It's now $0.99 down from $3.99.
BTW, it's an ARe Recommended Read. Grab your copy now. 
If you've got a Kindle, download the mobi version. If you have a Nook, download the ePub copy.

4 comments:

  1. I'm thankful for lots of things, life, friendship, family, that I met you and for all your support.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm certainly grateful for friends like you. Thank you. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow the 7th novel I am impressed. Please I want to be like u. Still struggling just to get a publisher to like my work. Congrats on the new baby coming soon. I am grateful for my daughter who was born two months ago. I am grateful for my marriage n husband I have been married for four years and it has been heaven.
    Www.secretlilies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. My other two kids are so excited about the new baby coming. They can't wait.

      A supportive family is a lot to be thankful for. Stay blessed, Ibifiri.

      Delete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews