Thursday, 22 November 2012

Why I'm filled with Gratitude & More #BlackFriday #AReBlast

Happy Thanksgiving to all my friends and readers who celebrate it.

This time last year I was showing gratitude for a multitude of blessings including signing my first publishing contract and awaiting the release of my first book.

This year, I'm grateful for all those things and more including:

A) The upcoming release of my 7th book title in a year.
B) Readers who continue to surprise me with their support.
C) Friends who stand by me no matter what.
D) A family I can rely on.
E) And most of all, I'm grateful for the upcoming addition of a 3rd child to our family and a whole lot more.

What are you thankful about this year? Share.

***

PS: An Engagement Challenge is discounted by 75% from 23 - 26 November 2012 over at All Romance eBooks to celebrate the season.
It's now $0.99 down from $3.99.
BTW, it's an ARe Recommended Read. Grab your copy now. 
If you've got a Kindle, download the mobi version. If you have a Nook, download the ePub copy.