Monday 5 November 2012

A Slow Start to An Easy Ride #NaNoWriMo

Hello, everyone! Happy Monday and November.

So I'm supposed to be participating in NaNoWriMo this year. Well, I use the word 'supposed' because it's day 5 and I'm yet to get off the mark. But I'm hoping that will change soon.

You see, I've been busy with editing my holiday contemporary romance, ISLAND BOUND. I signed a contract with Decadent Publishing about 3 weeks ago to publish it. So it's been go, go, go, the past few weeks to get it ready for the Christmas season.


I'll be showing off the cover and announcing the release date soon. So watch this space.

With all that going on, I still intend to write a 50,000 word novel this November. Crazy me, right. :) But I hope you'll cheer me on. I'm hoping to get an easier ride from now on. Hopefully the word count will rack up.

To everyone else participating in Nano, here's to writing bestsellers!


Before I go, I'd like to announce the winner of the Wicked After Dark giveaway hop.
Congratulations to Divas of the Serengeti who win the complete BLOOD BAR CHRONICLES eBook series. Email me to arrange delivery.

And just in case you're wondering about the title of the post, I've got the song Slow Hand by the Pointer Sisters in my head.


Have a great week, y'all!

6 comments:

  1. I have no doubt that you'll do it. I've been successful so far. But I've had this story in my head for a long time, and right now it's flowing.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well done, Yolanda and thank you. I'm hoping to get started shortly.

      Delete
  2. You go Kiru! When you're uber famous, I'll say I knew you back in the day. Lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm NOT doing it this year, too much to do for the Christmas market as well. But congratulations on this book!!!! YAY KIRU!!!!! I'm so pleased for you.

    Now, about that champagne...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Rhonda, Geri and Igbophilia! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews