Today I'm so excited to be hosting Delaney Diamond on her Here Comes Trouble blog tour. She is one of my favourite new authors of multicultural romance. This is her second time here on my blog and I love having her as I'm sure you readers do to.
Please make her feel welcome. Leave a comment for a chance to win her book.
Over to you, Delaney.
Over to you, Delaney.
11 Shocking Fetishes I Bet You Never Heard Of
A fetish is an obsession with anything that causes a habitual erotic response or fixation. Foot fetishes are one of the most popular fetishes, and it’s quite common for men to have. In Here Comes Trouble, I gave Matthew Hawthorne a foot fetish. He likes to suck toes. As I did my research, I found out there are literally dozens of fetishes, and some of them are so unusual I had to share them with you. I had only heard of two of them on this list. Below is my list of eleven, in alphabetical order. Get ready to be educated!
1. Acrotomophilia. People who are turned on by someone else who has a missing arm or leg.
2. Agalmatophilia (aka Mannequin Love). These people are sexually attracted to mannequins, dolls, or statues.
3. Autoandrophilia. These are women who get turned on by dressing up as, and imagining themselves as, men.
4. Dacryphilia. Do you get turned on by tears? Then this is your fetish.
5. Golden showers. As a form of foreplay, some men like to watch women urinate. In addition, some men like to urinate on women before they have sex with them.
6. Hematolagnia. This occurs when someone gets turned on by using or drinking blood.
7. Mechanophilia. This occurs when someone is sexually attracted to a machine such as a helicopter or motorcycle.
8. Paraphilic Infantilism. Apparently there are a lot of men out there (mostly men do this) who enjoy wearing diapers and pretending to be an infant.
9. Salirophilia. This is often part of domination/submission fantasies. These fetishes involve getting someone dirty during sex, such as smearing their makeup, covering them in mud, or messing up their hair.
10. Somnophilia. Men who get aroused by watching their partners sleep have this one.
11. Ursusagalmatophilia(aka Plushies/Furries). These people get turned on by dressing up as animals and connecting with other furries.
Who doesn’t love a bad boy?
Lorena Vega knows better than to have anything else to do with Matthew Hawthorne. Then he comes to her and asks for her help in writing a proposal for a grant to benefit the community center where he volunteers. She agrees to do the work, but she has her guard up, because having Matthew in her life again is a problem she doesn’t need.
Matthew still carries some guilt from when he hurt Lorena. Seeing her again for the first time in months makes him realize what a huge mistake he made, and he wants another chance to be the kind of man she deserves. He’s determined to win her back and prove he’s not the player he used to be, and nothing will stand in his way.
Not even the new man in her life.
“You look nice,” he said, keeping his voice neutral. “That color suits you.”
He hated the sound of that frigid tone.
Positioned in the corner where the credenza and desk met, she wasn’t even looking at him—simply staring at some spot on the desk, as if she wished he wasn’t there. He wanted a reaction. He needed to know something of what they’d shared hadn’t completely died because of his inconsiderate treatment of her. He needed to know he still had a shot at making her his, despite the slick new man in her life.
When he moved to step away, he let his arm brush against the side of her breast. His movement almost backfired. A wave of lust crashed over him, and he bit down on his lower lip to force back a moan and cursed his swelling penis as it ached even more to get at her.
Lorena drew a sharp breath. “You did that on purpose.”
“Did what?” Matthew asked innocently. As if he didn’t know.
“I’ve warned you already.”
“Yes, you have,” he agreed. “I’m so doggone hardheaded.”
“Yes, you are.” Lorena swallowed hard. His touch had rattled her. Her nipples ached from the slight contact, and it took tremendous effort not to rub up against him to soothe the tightened buds. She lowered her gaze and fiddled with the pencil in her hand, needing to look away from him for a moment to bolster her nerves. Reinforced, she looked him right in the eyes. “You’re not allowed to touch me.”
Why did saying the words “touch me” suddenly make her suffer from shortness of breath? Perhaps it was the heat that flared in the dark pools of Matthew’s eyes because he’d felt the intimacy of the words, too. He walked slowly over to the opposite wall, shoving his hands into his pockets, and casually leaned back against it while his gaze devoured her in the deafening silence.
“I’m not?” he asked.
“No, you’re not,” she said firmly. She had to set the ground rules for this to work.
“I think we have a problem then. Because I’ve been here all of two minutes…” His tongue dragged along the seam of his mouth, moistening his thick lips. His gaze settled on her breasts, and her nipples tightened even more. “And I keep wanting to touch you. I keep wanting to get up under that dress.”
Buy it now: All Romance Ebooks, Amazon
On Friday, I’m having a big bash on my website with lots of giveaways, but I’m also giving away a prize today! Contest is open to international participants.
Prize: an ebook of your choice of any of my books published before Here Comes Trouble. : In the comments below, tell me, what’s your fetish? No, wait, on second thought, keep it to yourself. Instead, tell me what you think of this fetish list. : You must enter no later than 11:59 PM EST today. The winner’s name will be posted in the comments below before 10 am EST tomorrow with instructions on how to claim your prizes.Winners will be chosen by random.org.
Delaney Diamond writes sweet and sensual romance novels with multicultural characters. You can enjoy free reads and the first chapter of all her novels on her website.
Blog tour schedule: http://delaneydiamond.com/2012/07/16/here-comes-trouble-virtual-book-tour/
Website and blog: http://delaneydiamond.com
Facebook fan page: http://facebook.com/DelaneyDiamond