Sunday 23 August 2015

He lifted her until she straddled him #SexySnippets #ASMSG #Audio #ComingSoon

Welcome back to sexy snippets where we share seven sentences from our work-in-progress or published books.

Today, I have something very special for you. I have a sample of my very first audiobook.



Keeping Secrets audiobook is due out in October 2015. This sample is taken from the audition stage. The narrator is Ian Gordon. I love his voice. What do you think?



I hope you enjoyed the sample. Let me know what you think about the narration.
 Oh, and if you still haven't read Keeping Secrets either in paperback or ebook, click this link to find out more.
Check out the other sexy snippets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews