Stop by and find out what this yummy hero has to say for himself and don't forget to enter the giveaway. Over to the interview...
- What do you consider your greatest achievement?
Well, sugar. I’d have to say my greatest achievement was winning the heart of the drop dead gorgeous Tiffany Brooks.
- What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Having my sexy woman hop on the back of my chopper and hitting the open road with her.
- What is your current state of mind?
- What is your most treasured possession?
Hands down, my custom chopper. Oh, and I have to also go with my monster truck. She’s a real beauty. *Winks* I know you might have thought I’d say Tiffany, but while she’s treasured, and she’s mine (I love you, baby) she’d give me the what for if I considered her a possession.
- What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Tiffany, my family, my bike. In that order.
- What is your most marked characteristic?
Probably the fiery dragon tattoo which winds up my arm and shoulder.
- When and where were you the happiest?
I’d have to go with the night I raced over to Tiffany’s apartment because she’d called me about someone lurking around her place, and heard her tell one of the Denver P.D. officers who arrived on scene before I did that I was her boyfriend.
- What is it that you most dislike?
Suits and ties. I’m a jeans and T-shirt kind of guy.
- What is your greatest fear?
Snakes. I hate those things.
- What is your greatest extravagance?
The swimming pool my brother and I had custom built in the back yard at our home in Denver.
- What is your greatest regret?
Not speaking with Tiffany for a few weeks after I found out about her past.
- What is the quality you most like in a woman?
I can’t go with just one. How about, smarts, sassiness, and prissiness. Those do it for me.
- What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
- What is the trait you most deplore in others?
- What do you most value in your friends?
- Who is your favorite hero, fictional or real?
- On what occasions do you lie?
I don’t lie. No reason to. Besides, being dishonest gets you nothing but trouble and heartache, and who needs that. Am I right?
- Which is your favorite word or phrase?
- What is your least favorite word or phrase?
When my brother and I fight and he refers to me as F*#k head.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I used to think I needed to change all the rough edges, like my potty mouth, but since Tiffany likes all those edges, I think I’ll just stick to being who I am—rough edges and all.
Title: Spanked by the Bad Boy
Series: Bad Boy Fever
Author: London Saint James
Publisher: Decadent Publishing
Release Date: November 4, 2014
Genre: Contemporary, erotic romance, suspense, thriller, spanking
Heat level: 5
Word count – 49k
Cover art by Mina Carter
As the personal assistant to the owner of one of the top engineering firms in Denver, Tiffany Brooks has worked hard at maintaining a professional façade, intent on ridding herself of terrible habits—like her attraction to bad boys. But when the owner of DC Construction rides his chopper into her world two years after their one-time anonymous sexual encounter, everything turns upside down.
Declan Cage is the type of guy who makes a lasting impression, especially with women, yet the gorgeous assistant at Stoub Engineering never remembers his name—or does she? Intrigued by her game, her sexier than sin body, and an infuriating prissy attitude, Ms. Brooks is begging to be taken into hand, and he’s the man to do it.
Armed with the knowledge Declan doesn’t recognize her, will Tiffany give in to her desire for him yet again, or will her past come back to haunt them both and ruin their chance at something real?
Decadent Publishing http://www.decadentpublishing.com/product_info.php?products_id=1007&osCsid=6c1232251c1e45744bd0b3ee7262f414
Amazon UK http://www.amazon.co.uk/Spanked-Bad-Boy-Fever-ebook/dp/B00P041SBG
Barnes & Noble: http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/spanked-by-the-bad-boy-london-saint-james/1120674858
a Rafflecopter giveaway