Saturday 22 June 2013

Read #SexySnippets from Black & Blue #WIP #salsa #dancing


Welcome back to Sexy Snippets hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers. I'm writing again. Yippee!
So this week, I'm sharing a snippet from my current work-in-progress. It's the third part of my Passion Shields series and I've titled it Black and Blue for now.
The first 2 parts of the series will be out July and August this year published by Evernight Publishing's Romance On The Go line.
I hope you enjoy this snippet. 

~*~*~*~*~
Couple salsa dancing
They danced in rhythm, not missing a beat of the music. Christopher led with flair, his confidence apparent as he spun, flung and caught her with ease.

Despite the air-conditioning, she built up a sweat, drops trickling down her back. Lora's body, already delirious with arousal, buzzed from the excitement fuelled by the dance workout.

He spun her and she felt like she was going to fall over. Using her momentum he pulled her against his hips and held her. His hand slid down her back and settled just above the curve of her left bum cheek.

~*~*~*~*~

Share your thoughts. Don't forget to check out the other Sexy Snippets this Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews