Saturday 22 February 2014

Do you want me to stop? #SexySnippets from Scores #PassionShieldsSeries

Welcome back to Sexy Snippets. This weekly meme is hosted by The Nuthouse Scribblers where we share seven sentences from a published book or work-in-progress. If you're a writer, feel free to join us by signing up at the Sexy Snippets page. Sign up opens every Tuesday and closes midnight every Saturday (UK time).

If you read my mid-week tease over at the Passion Shields blog, you'll know I've started writing the 3rd book in the series, Scores. I must confess the story is practically writing itself. It's probably because I've come to know Benjamin and Selina so much as I've watched their relationship develop through time, although I'm discovering new things about them too.

Like in this scene in a night club. At the start of their relationship, Selina would've called a halt at the drop of a hat. But it seems Benjamin has unleashed an exhibitionist after all. Or has he?

This is unedited. Enjoy my sexy 7 sentences.

***

"In the meantime, you're going to come all over my hand."
Here and now; In public?
"Ben..." Her voice was husky as she struggled to get air into her lungs. She let her eyelids flutter shut. "I..."
She couldn’t even articulate her thoughts. They'd vanished into the icy smoke of the dance floor as his hand trailed upward against her bare thigh, bunching the corner of her dress.
Warm, rough palm settled on her left hip, inches from where she needed him most.
"Do you want me to stop?"
***
I hope you enjoyed it. Leave me a comment. I love to read them.
Check out the other sexy snippets this week. Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments. Please share your thoughts.
If you're having problems using blogger to comment, please use the Facebook comment box at the bottom. Thank you.

The Romance Reviews