Friday, 28 December 2012

Top 10 Books of 2012. What’s yours?

Welcome back, everyone. I hope you had a fun relaxing time over the holidays. It's time to reflect on 2012 and prepare for 2013.

In this post I'm looking back at some of my favourite reads of 2012 and looking forward to a new year of fantastic books.

For a lady with over 700 eBooks on my Kindle and that doesn’t include the ones on my Kobo eReader or the paperbacks, reading is an integral part of who I am.

This year I’ve read some great books. Here are some of my favourites in cover:
Onaedo – The Blacksmith’s Daughter by Ngozi Achebe (historical fiction)
Unbound by April Vine (paranormal romance/erotic)
Fire Baptized by Kenya Wright (Urban Fantasy)
Temptation Rising by A.C. Arthur (paranormal romance)
Be My Everything by Ella Jade (erotic romance)
When One Night Isn’t Enough by Wendy S. Marcus (contemporary romance/medical)
The Wild Heart by Gina Rossi (historical fiction with romantic elements)
Trinity by Deena Remiel (paranormal romance)
Wildfire by Yazmin Subha (paranormal romance)
A Hard Man to Love by Delaney Diamond (contemporary romance/multicultural)
 
 

Books I’m looking forward to reading in 2013:

Scar by Kassana (paranormal romance)
Masks of a Tiger by Doris O’Connor  (erotic paranormal)
Betrayed by Claire Robyns (historical romance)
Night Dancer by Chika Unigwe ( contemporary fiction)
Closer Than A Brother by Nkem Ivara (contemporary romance)
 
Distracted by J. L. Campbell (Women Fiction)
 
Illusion of Safety by Rhonda Hopkins (romantic suspense)
 
What’s been your favourite read of 2012 and what are you looking forward to reading in 2013? Share please. Have a great weekend.